When you think about making money online, your mind probably goes to those attractive banners seen on numerous websites, often quoting international media houses like MSNBC, some times CNN and the like. Well, we all need money but here are the Best 10 Ways On How To Make Money Online In Nigeria.
A lot of people usually fall for such, and attempt to sit at home and make thousands of naira per month, by doing nothing, unfortunately.
These days, the Internet is such an open platform, to a very large extent, no one controls what gets posted there, as long as someone can afford a certain amount of money per year, then they’ll be able to buy a domain and trick thousands of people.
However, internet marketing is by far the best way to make money online, it is the largest market in the whole wide world where millions of people visits daily to search for information and definitely buy something, so, you can definitely make money legitimately online.
Find out how below:
- Start a website or a blog and earn revenue through advertising networks like Google AdSense and BuySellAds. You can even sell your own ads directly through Google DFP.
- Launch a curated email newsletter and find sponsors or use a subscription model where people pay a fee to receive your newsletter.
- Create your own YouTube channel and become a YouTube partner to monetize your videos.
- Make something creative – like handbags, jewelry, paintings, craft items – and sell them online.
- Offer one-on-one help to anyone worldwide over live video using Google Helpouts. You can do live cooking classes, teach maths or even offer fitness and nutrition tips.
- Educators and teachers can help students with homework or offer on-demand teaching class over the Internet by applying to become an online tutor.
- Sell the stuff you no longer use – like old books, children’s toys, gadgets, DVDs, furniture, etc. – on classified sites like ady.ng.
- Online freelance writing, video editing and so on is another way.
- Affiliate marketing- You can earn money by advertising other people’s work on your platform.
- Selling information- you can sell your ebooks e.t.c on stores like Amazon to earn money.
Though the online business is risky, it is worth it, you just have to remember two things, you ABSOLUTELY have to sell something, either products or services.
Selling products or services is the only way to make legitimate money online as the money being made is from people who pay for these products and services in exchange for cash.